Lainey occasionally writes book reviews for BeyondChron, an online news and culture source based in San Francisco. Below, in reverse chronological order, are links to Lainey’s book reviews in BeyondChron.
- So Much to be Done, the Writings of Breast Cancer Activist Barbara Brenner
- Disabled Activist Recalls Movement History; review of Fading Scars, my queer disability history, by Corbett Jean OToole
- Lawyers as Peacemakers: Practicing Holistic, Problem-Solving Law (reprinted with an introduction on LFLegal.)
- Too Late to Die Young: Memoir by Southern Disability Rights Activist Deserves the Attention of all Progressive Activists
- BeyondChron Interview: Author Riane Eisler Talks about “The Real Wealth of Nations”
- It’s Time for a “Caring” Economic Policy (Review of The Real Wealth of Nations by Riane Eisler)