This is the fine print, but it is important. Please read this legal disclaimer carefully, and Contact the Law Office of Lainey Feingold if you have any questions about the information on this page.
- The information on this web site has been prepared by Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold. Unless it says otherwise, everything on this website is copyrighted by Lainey Feingold and/or The Law Office of Lainey Feingold. This means you need to ask Lainey if you want to put something from this site on a different site or use it in any way.
- The material on this website is for informational purposes. It does not constitute legal advice. This means you need to contact a lawyer for advice on specific legal issues or problems.
- The material on this web site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date as of the date you are reading it. It may have been current when I wrote it, but it might not be current any more. There may be court cases or regulations on a topic that I did not mention, even though I was writing about a specific area of law. The information on this website is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney.
- Lainey Feingold is not your lawyer unless both of you have signed an agreement that she will represent you.The material on this site is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Lainey Feingold, creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Lainey or the Law Office of Lainey Feingold.
- Unsolicited emails sent to Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold, or unsolicited information sent through the Contact form on this site may not receive a response (though I try hard to answer every email and phone message I receive). Emails or using the contact form do not create an attorney-client relationship with Lainey Feingold or with the Law Office of Lainey Feingold. This means Lainey Feingold is not your lawyer unless both of you have signed an agreement that she will represent you.
- If you communicate with Lainey Feingold or the Law Office of Lainey Feingold using the Contact Form on this site or by email, please remember that internet email is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential information. Never send your social security number or any type of account number or PIN through this website or by direct email.
- This web site may be considered lawyer advertising in some states. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon written information about an attorney’s qualification and experience.
- As a convenience, this website provides links to various third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under the control of the Law Office of Lainey Feingold, and she assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of such websites.
- To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require a law firm to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, that person is Lainey Feingold, Esq.