Intro: October 1, 2009 marks the tenth anniversary of the first Talking ATM installed in the United States. As a result of a wide range of advocacy efforts across the country, we estimate that there are now more than 100,000 Talking ATMs in the U.S., with thousands of others across the globe. In this post you can find information about how to share your Talking ATM experiences. There is also information on Talking ATM resources.
Share Your Talking ATM Experience
In preparation for the 10th anniversary of Talking ATMs, the Law Office of Lainey Feingold invites you to share your experience with this technology. Your contact information will be kept confidential and your story will not be shared without your permission. Contact us with your story. Here are some questions to get you started:
- Tell us about the first time you used a Talking ATM
- Have Talking ATMs made a difference in how you think about your finances or conduct your banking?
- Do you have one good Talking ATM story to share?
- In your experience, what is the best (or the worse) thing about a Talking ATM?
- Do you have a story to share about the Talking ATM advocacy effort?
- Do you have ideas for improving Talking ATMs?
- Did you have an experience with Talking ATMs before 1999?
Please use the contact form to tell us your Talking ATM experience.
And, if you have not used a Talking ATM, we hope you will have an opportunity to try one before the tenth anniversary this Fall.
Talking ATM Resources
- List and summary of twenty Talking ATM settlement agreements reached using the Structured Negotiations process
- List of all press releases about Talking ATMs issued as a result of Structured Negotiations.
- Talking ATM FAQs
- Talking ATM History: 2003 Access World Article, Part 1 and 2003 Access World Article, Part 2